In 2013 we are offering the following Certificate qualification courses:
- Certificate II Furniture Making
- Certificate II Hospitality
- Certificate II Business
- Certificate II Workplace Practices
- Certificate I Information Digital Media and Technology
Vocational Education and Training (VET) refers to education and training that focuses on delivering skills and knowledge required for specific industries. It is a learning option for young people in the senior phase of learning.
Participating in VET can:
- provide credit points towards the attainment of a Queensland Certificate of Education, and/or the attainment of a nationally recognised VET qualification
- support young people's transitions to employment, vocational and higher education pathways.
Other benefits of participating VET include (but are not limited to):
- obtaining practical experience from work
- gaining familiarity on how workplaces operate
- developing employability skills
- developing and improving interpersonal skills
- allowing students to explore the potential career path they would like to pursuer.